GEMology

Thursday, January 4, 2007

DHS Xtreme Day 2

Erhem. I am so irritated now can. Something BAD happened at my blog but no worries, I have gotten rid of it. So now my blog is perfectly fine for you readers to view (: But I am still feeling quite unwell and nearly vomited my dinner out... Ok I shall take deep breaths and learn to relax.

Oh yeah! I just realised that my yoga centre has reopened for 2007! Whee I am definitely going for lessons this weekend. I feel so inflexible and stressed after not going for lessons for almost a week... cos the centre was closed for holidays and renovation.

By the way, I wanted to blog last night but didn't in the end cos I was too tired. I slept from 730pm to 920pm then woke up to watch Bai Wan Bao on Channel 8 before returning back to my comfy bed to sleep at 10pm. Last night was like the first time in so many years that I slept at such an early time ^^

Today's Day 2 for DHS Xtreme, otherwise known as the Telematch. I shan't go into the telematch's details cos it's gonna be real boring. Telematches are meant to be played and experienced alright! Not narrated =D And the kind me has decided to be niceee and not be too long-winded this time so I've summarised my day into six points so yeah enjoy (:

1. I woke up at 530am this morning so that I can meet Peixin in time at the MRT station 45 minutes later.

2. We met Cecilia on the train then upon reaching Buona Vista, we went to take bus 92 at the bus stop. And that bus 92 driver was blur enough to overshoot the bus stop at DHS campus which we were supposed to alight at. Alamak. Then we had to walk all the way back, together with our other peers.

3. I took class 2D with Amelia. The class morale wasn't very ideal but they jus need some time to warm up lah.

4. I was like kinda drained out after yesterday, also abit demoralised so I became abit erm not-as-enthu-as-yesterday, in fact abit cold and fierce =X But FORTUNATELY, Amelia was enthu enough (:

5. I am still looking very much like a lobster... My nose is totally burnt lor! Oh crap. It's so stinging painful lah. I am going to apply alot MORE moisturiser with sunscreen protection tomorrow...

6. There were some differences in the stations today and those of yesterday. There's a new station called the 'Pufferfish Escape'. And it happened to be my favourite station for today! It's damn fun and COOL, yeah literally alright. I got splashed with water the moment I reached the station with my class lah. But seriously, it's the ideal activity for all under the scorching hot sun. OH YEAH ;)

So yep tomorrow's the last day of Xtreme. I have already survived two days of screaming, cheering and scorching hot sun. So I will continue to stand up tall tomorrow and of cos be enthu, cos that's the minimum requirement for participation in a telematch lah. And I will be a station mistress tomorrow together with Joanne and Eugene, so perhaps there's less cheering to be done. hopefully!

I just remembered there's still Atlantis Challenge which has been a killer these two days. Lots of running and cheering. But today was better cos' I have Pei Xin to help me get the plastic cups. Eugene helped me too. Must really thank both of them. Today's actually not a very good day to be out and about on the field cos' it's way too muddy. I nearly slipped. And the benches were unstable on the muddy field. Which is really dangerous for the juniors. So let's hope that tomorrow's a better day for all, preferably drier and not as muddy.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home