GEMology

Friday, January 5, 2007

DHS Xtreme Day 3

Just finished watching the final episode of Bai Wan Bao on Channel 8. The ending is really cute and entertaining. Yeah... all things on earth should end like this -- happily (:

Today's the final day of Xtreme. I am even MORE lobster-red now. My face is like red, dry and anything but nice. Omg my complexion is in ruins. How am I going to face the world? I will be going for a flag day tomorrow lor, looking like this?! Oh man.

I was one of the station ICs for 'Kick It' and unfortunately for us, the field is damn muddy and my shoes are like totally dirty. Anyway I did the briefing for the last match and it totally flopped. I think I didn't do public speaking for too long a time lah. Sheesh. The cleaning up for Xtreme was totally tedious. And there were complaints and unhappiness expressed here and there. Oh well I have come to terms with it already. In an environment with majority of the population being girls, it is almost necessary for girls to do the jobs of guys, whether you like it or not. I have gotten used to it, carrying heavy stuff and developing bulky arms >< This is life. Accept it. Live and let live ^^

I took bus 100 home with Pei Xin just now but before that we alighted at the wrong stop and boarded bus 92 again. It was utter malu-ness lah. The bus journey was about one hour... The bus actually goes to Vivocity leh! And then from there to Tanjong Pagar, past the railway station then to Raffles Place, Bugis then to my hometown. Both of us were like sleeping soundly on the bus and I was quite afraid that we might overshoot our bus stop. But luckily we didn't cos we are alert enough =D

Alright that's all for now I guess. Anyway there's no school on Monday which is really a good news! And yoga lessons resume on Sunday, yipee yay!

Life is meant to be enjoyed ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home