GEMology

Saturday, January 6, 2007

CCA Day at TK

My complexion is in complete ruins now. I look... hideous! Rahhh. Dammit. Bought some treatment spray from Watsons just now. Hope that it helps.

Went TK just now with my brother and mother for his CCA Day. There were lots of exhibitions set up by the various CCAs and their art club was making balloon sculptures. waha. My brother got attracted to the NCC Sea... which I think is quite cool. Heard that NCC Land's too tough. NPCC's not bad too.

I was wearing dhs tshirt and skirt at that time and a few of Tk students mistook me for a sec1 student ah. The guides were like trying to recruit me! Alamak lah.

Flag day at Bugis was pretty fine. In the morning, I reached Bugis on the dot, thanks to my dad who gave me a ride. I located myself diagonally outside the Guanyin Temple. There were a huge flock of pigeons there, looking for food on the ground and resting in the tree. I was careful not to go underneath the tree in case any dropping lands on me, which is definitely the last thing that I want.

My donation bag was rather heavy after 3 hours... which is quite an achievement heehee. This is the first flag day of 2007. It's a good start. Singaporeans are really kind people. One uncle donated out of sympathy after he saw me trying to escape from the flock of pigeons flying over my head waha! Yes I am phobic against birds flying over my head.

My day was alright but there were some unpleasant incidents like me being clumsy... I overturned the soya sauce in the bowl at Sakae while having early dinner there. Then upon reaching home, I dropped my bunch of keys and broke this mini glass container with a lucky star inside... It was my birthday present from my cousin who is 8 yrs younger than me. Oh bummer. I kept the lucky star though.

Well tomorrow shall be a better day! hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home