GEMology

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Complexity is life and its people

Life is complex. Living in a society is way too complicated. The complexity is way beyond explanation. So are the people whom we meet, talk and spend time with every day. Be it your good friends, your seniors, your juniors, your family or just some random stranger you cross paths with...

Complexity of life and its people. That was what twin and I were ranting about just now after our kbox session. Today's kbox session was filled with the highest level of enthusiasm ever in our history. Yeah man. It feels wonderful to be able to hold on to the microphone the whole time. And of cos' we K-ed all the duets we know and could remember. Twiceee. Fun (: We were like alternating between the male and female part. My voice became rather manly after a few hours (cos' coarse) so I took up more male parts of the duets. Ha. FUN (:

Then twin was especially agitated when Lee Hom's songs played. Waha. Then she was singing the song, dedicating to herself. Yeah apparently he is her LOVE.

Yep FUN (: I could not emphasize more.

We had sushi for dinner. Cheap but tasty sushi from Carrefour. We were so famished after the kbox session. It lasted for nearly 6 hours! What do you expect? Three bowls of titbits were not enough. The ice lemon tea made my throat itch. Too much sugar. I really can't stand drinks which are too high on sugar content.

I have a sexy voice now. So does twin. So glad that we get to spend quality time together today. It's been years since we last did. hee. And I realised I can sing better with such a voice. Haha!

Turning seventeen has made my life more fruitful and exciting! I'm loving it.

social psychology; sociology; social work; psychology; special education.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home