GEMology

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Bon Voyage!

Dedicated to Yun Yin and Eileen who will be leaving for Beijing tomorrow:



They will only be back on 17 June. What good friends they are right? Won't even be in Singapore to celebrate my seventeenth birthday with me :(

Gonna miss them loads leh. JAYYES is like gonna be incomplete for a month. Left with JAYS. Eh sounds not bad wor. LOL can also join youthforcauses 2008 =p

Anyway Yun Yin and Eileen,

ENJOY YOURSELVES IN CHINA BUT DON'T FORGET JAYS IN SINGAPORE. TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF AND MUST REMEMBER TO THINK ABOUT US BEFORE YOU SLEEP EVERY NIGHT!

BON VOYAGE. 我送你离开千里之外... Beijing China 几千海里 是奔向我的距离... 天有一片云 那是我的泪在送你...

Aw. I feel sad. 离别总是让人感伤...

Till 17 June... 姐妹们, 请多多保重喔!

Here's a photo of me so that you two can remember how I look like!



whee! 蛙蛙 trying to look like 兔兔!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home