GEMology

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Three reasons why I should get a new digicam

I was struggling with putting on the bear hp keychain which Pei Yu gave me for my birthday. There's no hook for me to unhook, put on then hook again. The bear was 'strangled' and its limbs twisted. Poor thing. It's finally freed now, after I took it out from the ring thing... I shall name it 'Daffy' ! (:

I have decided to get a camera finally. A sony one most likely (: Why?

1) Because my hp camera isn't that great (powerful) after all. Like I've said before, I like good quality photos ;)

2) I can't take photos of my hp itself, or anything that has to do with my hp. Example: Like the new keychain which I just put onto it.

3) The only digital camera I have at home is so lousy that I want to dump it straight into the bin. The battery went flat when I wanted to take photo of myself and my birthday cake. How bad is that?

Enough said. My search for a good buy starts tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home