GEMology

Friday, June 1, 2007

Done reading Torey Hayden's Murphy Boy

Oh yeah did I mention that I am done reading Torey Hayden's Murphy Boy? hee yes I did. at 12.55pm today. So proud of myself.

Next novel which I am going to read is Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. Yeah one of my literature novels. But it's definitely one of the more interesting ones! It's not a chick lit novel, mind you. It is a meaningful and romantic novel, which portrays the society which Jane Austen had lived in.

Alright I am off to tackle that tough Chemistry concept which I just couldn't get. Thank you Yi Ling for trying your best to explain that concept to me. I know it's not that tough. Just that I am slow. Sorry to have made you explain twice too.

I shall work on more Sudoku puzzles, to improve my thinking skills. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home