GEMology

Friday, June 1, 2007

Friendster & 4J06

Oh Friendster is like so lag. I attempted to update my profile/ upload more photos. But it didn't show the photos. I give up. Shall spend my valuable time doing more substantial things. I must admit that I am guilty of wasting my time blog-hunting jus now. What a stupid thing to do.

Apparently I still can't understand that particular Chemistry concept which has been puzzling me throughout the day, even during my jog. My ability in understanding new concepts is deteriorating oh no! I am determined to get the concept whatsoever. Even if I spend the whole night thinking about it. whatever.

Anyway talking about that, waha! Yes the new non-carbonated drink. heh. 'Non-carbonated' drinks suit my taste but without knowing the taste of the drink that I am gulping down. I feel insecure. My brother bought one such can of beverage. And it tasted somehow like apple juice with some funny additional tastes which I don't know what.

Ugh. I prefer pure apple juice (:

As I was saying, I tried to upload photos to friendster but didn't succeed. But I did succeeded reliving some memories. Like that of 4J. It's only when I looked at the photos taken on the last day where we were still a class then did the memories flow back and I realised how much I miss 4J.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

JAYYS and 'The 4J Times'

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4J06 in our ever-so-stylish classroom.

I didn't help much with the painting of the classroom, cos' I had SC duty for orientation on the first three days of school. But I think I did return on one of the days to help paint. The efforts, the bonding, the spirits. Yay that's 4J06. That's our 4J06 (:

Yes it's a new year and we have survived 5 months or so in DHP Yr 5. It makes no sense to look back and stay put in those memories. Afterall memories can never be turned into reality. But at least the memories are still there and whenever we feel like it, we can take a walk down the memory lane... and relive the old times all over again. Things can never be like what it was 1 or 2 years back. Things change. People change. But memories they stay the same. (Sounds cliche. but whatever.)

Yes I miss 4J06. I really miss 4J06. Do you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home