GEMology

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Being happy is the way to live life (:

I was not happy yesterday for I had typed a very demoralizing post which I didn't publish and would not be publishing ever since it's gonna get deleted right after I finish this post.

I was not exactly happy this morning cos' I woke up later than I expected and had to rush out of my house for my yoga class without taking my breakfast (There's nothing for me to have as breakfast).

I was not happy in the noon as I had to wait for about 15 minutes before the bus actually stopped at the bus stop for me to board since there was this extremely terrible traffic jam.

I was not happy before I started reading this inspirational book titled 'How to be a Happy Teen' by Andrew Matthews.

I felt happy after reading half the book.

And I believe I will be extremely happy after finishing the book.

Cos the book really rocks!

Complex issues are being skilfully turned into simple ones which are so easy to be solved. The illustrations are a bonus.

I felt even happier after taking a half an hour nap.

And I am sure I will be truly happy tomorrow if I get started on my homework now.

No procrastination!

I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today. -William Allen White

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home