GEMology

Monday, January 22, 2007

SC Election

Tidying BSP room with half my bunch of sistas was fun and pretty self entertaining. We tried to play some DVDs but it wouldn't work. And packing the books is not exactly an easy task. And there was space constraint. Aw.

Assembly was on SC Election. The skit was really entertaining. MS rocks lah, with his singing of that Hokkien song, If I have a million dollars. I was actually singing along happily ^^ The video was really cool too and I am amazed that I could actually recognize some of them from their baby photos. But well the whole SC election is about voting and presidency. In short, politics. I have never liked politics, hence needless to say, get involved in its complexity. However since I have the chance to vote, I will make sure I give it to the best, suited candidate who can bring the school to greater heights (:

Oh man my dad just made some weird tasting strawberry juice plus milk. Rejected it after taking one sip. Argh I jus hate the milky taste.

I am all determined to tackle the Pride and Prejudice novel and finish at least half of the book tonight. Otherwise no sleeping!

You don't get stressed doing homework, you get stressed thinking about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home