GEMology

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Rainbow after the Storm

I don't know if you can see it but I name the title of this post 'Rainbow after the Storm'. Yea both literally and significantly. This is not the first post I typed after I switched on the laptop. The first post was filled with... guess what?

Damn damn damn. I 'damn' throughout the whole post. Because I was so pissed off. And I am so convinced that I hate the rain.

My bunch of sistas and I walked to the MRT stn from our campus despite the heavy rain. I must say we are such heroins. And upon reaching the stn which shelter us from the rain, I turned moody and a.p-ed everyone. Everyone was wet thoroughly but I was the only a.p one. Anyway that was Storm No.1 then it subsided after I took deep breaths on the train and calmed myself down, sorted out my thoughts and took a break from all the noises and people around me. Then I became my normal self.

Then my bunch of good sistas (or maybe not =p) decided to play a prank on me by switching my umbrella with JH's and surprisingly I didn't ...

Ms Tan just called to update me about some CSC matters and so apparently there'll be some changes made to the homegroups. Alright back to what I was talking about.

Surprisingly I didn't notice cos' I felt something shaped like an umbrella in the pocket of my bag but after I alighted from the train it turned out to be JH's umbrella. How brilliant hor. But by that time I am already 'rainbowed' yea so it's 'Rainbow after the Storm' part 1.

Upon reaching home, I happily took some biscuits and munched on them. I was feeling extremely hungry but I doubt it's becos' of increased metabolism. Anyway I spent some time in the living room before coming into the bedroom and open up my schoolpack. And when I finally did, I realised that...

the corners of my notebooks and contents of CSC file are all W-E-T. damn.

Yes I was so frustrated with myself that I wanted to scream and cry and do whatever thing that insanity can drive someone to do. I like my worksheets and notebooks neat and DRY however the sight just now practically drove me crazy! Grr I was especially worried about my literature notebook cos' I can't imagine myself copying everything again. It would be living hell alright.

But somehow I managed to regain my sanity and decided that there's no point wailing. So I took out my saviour -- the hairdryer which I hardly use. It happened to be of rather good use now. So I started drying my notebooks and papers with it, being really cautious not to burn my books should there be overheating. Phew.

So now I am feeling all fine and normal, like the usual Annabel. But I really hate my backpack now lah. It's so freaking not-water-proof. Don't want to use it anymore. And I realised that I only have myself to blame for stucking the wet umbrella into the side pocket of my backpack. Which is an act of stupidity, really. Oh man.

I am SO glad that only the corners of my items are wet and not the entire item. I am so thankful for that and sometimes it helps being optimistic. Look at things from different angles and it may not be that bad after all.

Alright that's 'Rainbow after the Storm' part 2.

I wanted to apologize to my sistas just now for being a.p but apparently their prank made me have second thoughts about it... Hmm I decided that I still am going to apologize... here.

SORRY GIRLS :S

Seriously I have dual personality. Compare my behaviour when I am in my form class to that when I am with my sistas. Major difference. To tell the truth, my true self would be that when I am with people I know well and know me well. Think about it.

I hate myself for being a gemini sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home