GEMology

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Bland school life

Finished typing the namelist for SDSC/SVC Flag Day. The response is overwhelming (: It's wonderful to see the volunteering spirit grow in DHS especially the senior high section ^^

School life's pretty bland nowadays. Lectures, tutorials and breaks. Projects, essays and more assignments. Stressful definitely but more of boredom. I am so sick of my current routine life. I can't even find the time to catch a movie of my choice in a cinema! I can't watch the television in peace without worrying about my homework. I can't do homework without feeling tired!

I NEED SOME COLOURS AND LIGHT IN MY LIFE LAH.

On a more positive tone, CSC is progressing rather well and that's the best thing for a standing- in president. Yep (: (:

I wanna break away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home