GEMology

Monday, January 8, 2007

CSC Orientation 2007

Today was supposedly my free day but I decided to be extra and return back to school to help out with CSC orientation ^^ I had to drag myself out of bed rather unwillingly at 645am. Reached school at around 8am then headed straight for the gym.

Hmm stayed there to help out till 1 plus. The whole rotation of the sec1 classes was so screwed up. There were like really long intervals then short intervals. And we only had our lunch at 2pm plus. Even our teabreak was skipped due to poor time management.

I realised that I actually take pleasure in repeating the same speeches over and over again. I took a few photos today but I dont think I can post them now and go to bed in time. It would be quite sinful. I didnt actually want to come online but my brother decided to be brilliant for once and mis-used my msn account after I granted him permission to use my laptop. How wonderful. Then he started chatting with people like jm, eugene and crystal. grrr. How irritating. Invading on my privacy.

Sheesh I better cool it. I dont want wrinkles. I didn't catch any movie today, sad to say. I was kinda like desperate to watch Charlotte's Web but I couldnt find any company and my mother does not allow me to watch movie alone... although I think there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

That's about it. I better go pack my bag for tomorrow and get ready to sleep. It's been a wonderful day and tomorrow shall be even more fabulous!

And I will post more shots taken today and at Sakae yesterday the next time I come online before 9pm ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home