GEMology

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Movies

I am on the verge of dozing off any moment. Have been feeling really tired these few days after staying up till 130am to finish my CSC essay. That was the product of my procrastination. And the consequences were terrible.

Watched 'Happy Birthday' Trailer jus now... The movie doesn't seem as engaging after watching it. Maybe becos' the trailer was in Cantonese with English subtitles. The language is foreign to me, perhaps creating a distance between the film and myself. Louise Koo looked nerdy in the film but still as good-looking ;) When I read the synopsis, I felt that the story plot is enough to make me weep like there's no tomorrow. But the trailer was pretty disappointing. I am still going to watch the movie I guess. Cos I want to find out what happened to the male protagonist in the end. But there will most likely be a sad ending. aw.

Another must-catch movie currently in cinemas would be 'Miss Potter'. It's an autobiography film for Beatrix Potter, a writer in 20th century and what she had to overcome in order to be a writer and get her books published. The setting seems to be like that in Pride and Prejudice, which is one of the reasons why I want to watch it.

Lately despite being busy, I am happy. I have become more optimistic these days, after reading that inspirational book. I haven't finish reading it though hehe. Don't forget that I still have Literature books to tackle. Yeah and I also discovered that weekends are my most unproductive time. I just seem to put off everything to the very last minute and not get anything done in the end. No, I must do something. Hmmm. Brainstorm for solutions!

And 'Angel and Mortal' game is getting more and more exciting as the days go by. I have become a popular demand for writing and passing postcards. FOC. What a nice person I am hor ? ^^

I shall watch Pan's Labyrinth trailer before heading for my bed. It's early but I really can't take it any longer. I need my beauty sleep. I took some photos of my giant piggie jus now. A new year gift from my daddy. wahaha it's such a sweetie pie and so-very-huggable. Are you jealous? =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home