GEMology

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Better mood

Emotion of the Day:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ah. Today is one of the days when I am in a better mood. The past few days were terrible. Practically riding an emotional roller coaster. Glad things got better and my mood improved.

Can't believe I am leaving for Yunnan in just two days' time and my luggage's not even packed yet. Feeling so-so now. Hope the earthquake leaves Dali alone. I don't want my first overseas volunteer trip to be jeopardized by a natural disaster.

After working on my schedule for this holdiays, I realised that after returning from Yunnan I have ten exact days for common test revision, that's exclusive of all the projects' meetings which I may have. Ugh. Better time management!!

I was listening to the first set of podcasts which I chose for GP Hols HW. It was interesting but my ears aren't exactly that good at catching points. That I realised long ago but didn't want to admit it. Especially when the speakers have accents. But the good thing about listening to the podcasts alone is that I can replay the section which I didn't catch as many times as I want. Hee.

I think podcasts are cool! (:

Gonna work on my journal entry now, before going out to get some last-minute items for my trip. whee!

should I trim my hair? It's getting a little bushy and messy. eeks. My fringe's pretty problematic too. ha ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home