GEMology

Friday, June 29, 2007

Comments on my quiz

I am tired. I shall go sleep. Shu Min did my quiz and whoa! She almost got a perfect score and commented that the quiz is too easy. AW. I thought it would be rather challenging. HAHA. Naiveness. But it's good to know I have a friend who knows me well! (: And many more to come as more people take the quiz. heee. SM set a high standard for all ;)

I seriously am tired. It feels weird to be typing on the laptop late at night and not mugging with my lecture notes all over the study table. I am kinda missing the mugger's life.

OH and I keep forgetting Monday is a holiday for all YOUTHS. I was still wondering how am I going to complete all my holiday homework this weekend when I will be working on CPA project with Shue Ling tomorrow and helping out with MILKRUN on Sunday. Fortunately there's Monday but I am hoping to have a JAYYES outing on that day! OHH. I almost forgot yet again. There's CPA meeting on Monday morning.

Busy weekend. I was still hoping I could have some time to myself to indulge in my newly-bought collection set of Jane Austen's novels. There goes my hope. And yeah I should be reading my literature novels instead of such leisure novels. I KNOW I KNOW.

I shall take a step at a time lah. Now, should I go for yoga tomorrow? Or should I rest at home?

I have not exercised for the whole of this week due to the ever-so-important-and-tramautising common tests. And I think I have gained back the kilos I lost in Yunnan. My oh my. what good news.

I shall go and sleep now. Goodnight (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home