GEMology

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Common Test Period

I have decided to post an entry, after not doing so for like a week or so. It's quite unusual for me to not blog for so long. But well common test period what can you expect?

Typical sotong day for me. And the main evidences of my ultimate sotongness today are as follows:

1. 或或或或或或或或!

2. 1.30 2.00

Such actions of sotongness are not worth recalling and remembering.

This common test period is really tough. I was totally 'memory-overloaded' yesterday. Having two humanities papers in one day did no good to my wrist. And I am proud to announce I wrote nine essays of different lengths in all today =D

I survived it, China Studies and E.Lit. I am sure all those taking Econs and Maths papers tomorrow can do it too.

Best of luck to Jue Hui, Yun Yin, Shu Min, Li Wen, and everyone who's taking the two papers tomorrow (:

Alright I should be done slacking here. My posts are getting short and sweet these days (:

It's back to mugging, or rather studying for me. [I am not and never a mugger!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home