GEMology

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

CT-Based Entry 1

Common-Test Based Blog Entry One

FOUR more days to the terrifying common tests! AW.

AP and GP are really killing me. I can't seem to know how to solve any of the questions. BAD.

Literature and China Studies are such killers. I am so dead.

General Paper, I know not how to study for the test. Confidence level for the subject dipped after flopping the comprehension test. HELP!

Urgency sensed now, finally. But is it too late? Yes I think so. But I choose to believe not. Aiya NEVER MIND. It doesn't matter now.

Clash of CPA meetings with common test revision. Responsibilities versus. Priorities. Shrinking of responsibilities is not permitted.

Oh man. I so fear the re-opening of school. At the same time I can't wait for common tests to be over lah. CT Day 2 is going to be a tough day for my wrists and my brain.

Determination; Discipline; Perseverance

诗敏, 加油!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home