GEMology

Friday, June 29, 2007

After-Common-Test Post 1

The common-test week is finally over! Chemistry paper today was oookay. But the time management is a killer. I looked at my watch like every 30 seconds, only to make myself more nervous. Managed to attempt all the questions I decided to, forsake some. I HAD TO. Otherwise I definitely will get a big fat ZERO. I really hope I can get a passing grade for today's Chemistry paper. It's one of the papers which I had more confidence in. Perhaps due to my liking of Chemistry but whatever I jus want to get a passing grade or better for today's paper!

The MCQ questions were totally #!%&*#*&. 30 minutes for 20 questions. Oh man. At first I thought only 15. Urgh. Section A abit hard to pass leh. But it's not because I don't know how to do. I got study okay! Just that I don't have enough time to process everything I studied. YAH. So not my fault. I think I tried my best.

FINALLY! It's over. But I don't exactly feel relieved lah. When I reached home in the noon, I felt weird not to be studying. Perhaps I am addicted to mugging. HAHA! fat hope.

This weekend's gna be spent completing my holiday homework. Yah leftovers from the holidays. So sad :( GP podcasts. CSC essays. Reading of literature novels. TWO novels. Halfway through 'The Handmaid's Tale' but the content of the novel is quite uh... not to my liking, kinda 'dirty'. It's not a book which I will choose to read if given a choice lah. But that does not mean it's not a good book okay.

Yixian just asked me for some more of my Yunnan trip photos. I haven't posted them yet =s I will do it SOON. Erm, after I complete all my holiday homework and other important works =D

Anyway I like today's morning assembly sharing on dengue fever by Siyuan. He was from the orientation class I took 2 years ago. Yeah I am ageing. I like how he ended his sharing. 'Dengue kills! Are you breeding danger?'. Impressive. Impactful.

... Reminds me of our tagline for our CPA2007 video. WAHA. Discussing with Shue Ling now about the storyboard. Have to delay the submission due to our common tests and lack of digital-arts skills. heeee.

Cheers! Happy Youth Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home