GEMology

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Lonely day. WEIRD TOO.

Oh man. What a day it has been today. Went to the library to return two books and also to get a quiet environment for my revision. All went well but about one hour later, this funny uncle came to sit opposite me. His behaviour was eccentric. So eccentric he scared me. I tried to finish the Chemistry question I was working on, packed my stuff and walked away.

Went out of the library. Then heard someone call my name. I am usually rather paranoid about hearing my name being called but I was right this time lah. It was my brother's friend. They were meeting to do homework in the library. But I decided not to join them. Took the bus to SingPost. But didn't accomplish much. Boohoo.

Back at home. Dad jus suggested going out for dinner. Ohwells. My seven o'clock Channel 8 show! Haha whatever. I miss smsing! Everyone must be mugging hard, so hard they forgot to sms me. aw.

Note to self: Scholarship training tomorrow. 9am to 1pm.

Doraemon, please give me a pair of ears which can turn complaints into pleasant music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home