GEMology

Friday, February 2, 2007

Passion Talk at ACSI

Attended this 'Passion Talk' at ACS (Independent) today with CSC members. It is a combined seminar with a few local JCs participating. Yeah pretty inspiring... And I quoted a number of phrases from the guests' speeches, which I can use in the future to spur my peers or myself on.

There's so much to do this weekend! I am going for SDSC/SVC Flag Day tomorrow. Please donate generously if any of the flag-dayers approaches you. BE NICE (: Make someone's day lah ;)

I am helping with YMCA's jumble sale on Sunday and maybe rushing down to Oasis Holistic for my yoga class if possible. I still have to re-read/complete reading 'Pride and Prejudice'. There's GP essay to be drafted, BSP advertisement to be drawn out, Maths assignment on Binomial Theorem, Literature essay and lotsa readings to do for CSC.

I get so stressed thinking about it. So I shan't think about it and have an early night. Tomorrow's gonna be a fun flag day.

Being optimistic is the way to live life ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home