GEMology

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Caught the flu bug

I am feeling terribly sick now. My flu is making me feel very giddy. I must have sneezed like at least 50 times and used up at least half box of tissue papers today. Thanks to the dust in my room. I actually spent half of today tidying my room, it was such a messy sight that I couldnt stand it and now I have fallen sick without completing my CSC essay yet. How dead is that. My room is definitely a lot neater now and my nose ALOT redder. All the rubbing and sneezing made me look like a red-nosed reindeer. Brilliant.

I have a whole 11 hours to get well so that I can go to school tomorrow and not spread the germs to the people around me. Wishing myself a speedy recovery!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home