GEMology

Friday, February 16, 2007

Late for Kbox Outing

Oh no I am gonna be late for (j)AYYES Kbox outing. To think I was telling Yun Yin not to be late yesterday Anyway, I am going to be late for a valid reason. Need to go back to school to collect my scholarship application forms from the office, endorsed by Mr Sng. Then I have to specially deliver it to the organization, since the closing date for submission is tomorrow. They won't be able to receive it in time if I mail it today =.-

I guess I will be joining the girls a bit later, otherwise I have to trouble my parents to deliver it to the organization for me :S

I read <<会有天使替我爱你>> this morning while having breakfast (I am talented at multitasking ;) And I read till this heart-wrenching part where the male protagonist found out the real reason why the girl started to get close to him... It's actually quite a dumb reason lah which totally don't make sense but I decided to let the romantic side of me take over while reading and so aw I have the urge to cry but I didn't. I am getting better at controlling my tears and emotions (:

Alright I shall go read my Literature notes then go down to school at 12 plus. Otherwise I will clash into their lunch time. Hmm or maybe if I am lucky enough, I get to hitch a free ride from my dad ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home