GEMology

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Not-good Day

Some statistics from yesterday, I received 25 postcards and 3 letters in all, together with all the gifts. And among these gifts, there are actually 6 pairs of earrings! And I received like 3 pairs of earrings during our JAYYES christmas gathering last year. Earrings should be banned as a gift to me from now onwards. Nah just kidding but I definitely get to save alot on earrings nowadays (:

Top three not-good events of today:

1. I scared myself upon looking into the mirror in the morning, for I saw a panda staring back at me. That's the 'reward' for sleeping at 1am the past two days.

2. My handphone battery was low the moment I switched it on. I must have forgotten to switch it off last night lah, I was so tired that I couldn't care more. I just pressed the 'off' button then went to sleep. Apparently I didn't press the button properly.

3. The two periods of China Studies were lonely. Yi Ling and Yi Xian have switched from CSC to CLL, that means I have no one to tease during CSC from now on. How sad lah. But amazingly, I began to pay more attention to what WLS said during the lessons, for I have to face the cruel reality of not having anyone to rely on from now onwards. There's a high possibility of Jue Hui making the same choice as YL and YX. Aw. I don't intend to switch subjects... so I have to start working hard for CSC now.

The six days of CNY holidays are so packed with homework. I am quite worried that I may not be able to complete them on time, thanks to my procrastinator nature. Shall not be a worrier yet. I will try to plan and manage my time well but that goal seems bleak and most probably requires a miracle to achieve it.

Anyway Community Service Club will be setting up a blog real soon. Yeah hope that it will make things more convenient for all core/non-core members as well as ad-hoc participants. We should also have an email address for our club. I shall look into that.

Watched 花样少年少女 just now. And Tank's 专属天使 kept playing in the background. One of my favourite songs, introduced by Wen Jian. The song is pretty much linked to the romance novel which I am indulging in now... Yuhan lent it to me and I started reading it in December 2006 and have not finished it yet. There are like two people in the queue to borrow the book already.

From Tank's 专属天使:

我不会怪你对我的伪装
天使在人间是该藏好翅膀

And this extract from <<会有天使替我爱你>>:

满天霞光中, 她的身影忽然恍若透明, 透明得仿佛身后有一双天使的翅膀.

Yeah how touching and thought-provoking these two extracts are.

So...

Look at the people around you... They might just be angels sent to watch over you! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home