GEMology

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Random

Came online again to look for some background information of the Palace Museum in Beijing. I have to complete an essay on how the Starbucks in Palace Museum poses a threat to the China culture. And about Starbucks, aww. I have yet to use the vouchers and I think I am going to use it to treat myself on Valentine's Day. Anyway Valentine's Day this year is not going to be lonely. Cos I am going to spend it with the real 'me' (: Maybe go catch 'Happy Birthday' then spend the rest of the day at Starbucks enjoying some iced coffee and reading my romance novel <<会有天使替我爱你>>.

So... that's my plan for 14 Feb but unforeseen circumstances might crop up. I shall not be too excited.

It's currently 10.50pm and I aimed to finish my CSC essay by 12am then sleep, waking up at 4am to work on my geometric progresson tutorial questions which I most probably will not know how to tackle. The first three warm-up questions are already considered unsolvable for me. Uh oh.

And with me to fight the 'CSC Battle' till 12am are 4 pieces of Halls honeylemon candy, 3/4 bottle of Vitamin C drink (Since I caught the flu bug just now) and yes my optimism and excitement of finishing my essay and heading to bed for my beauty sleep.

Alright 10.55pm, better log off. Time is precious. Each second matters!

给你一副翅膀, 让你飞向天堂
给你一个天使, 让人生充满希望

(I am so helplessly obsessed with 天使 these days, 都是那些爱情小说害的=p)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home