GEMology

Monday, February 12, 2007

Tri-Touch Bodynits Scholarship

I have so many things to do that I don't know where to start from. I spent the past one hour thinking and considering if I should apply for the Tri-Touch Bodynits Scholarship. I am on the verge of filling in the form. What I am worried about is of course the bond term as well as my capability to cope with the service learning project I have to initiate if I am awarded the scholarship and my studies. Just the thought of having to take A'levels about 17 months from now freaks me out. But well on the other hand, this is my last year to apply and I am afraid that I will regret if I don't do so. Yes yes I know. Follow my heart. So I suppose I will give it a try (:

The tour at Singapore Discovery Centre this afternoon was really eye-opening. The talk by the fire-fighters made me look up to them, despite having to listen with a growling stomach. The bus tour around the military area was extremely fruitful too. I had popcorn for lunch and I only managed to eat like 1/2 a pack. Too sweet for my liking lah.

There's a Chem Quiz tomorrow and my revision has not started. I need to do as much maths and chem tutorial questions as I can. Start on my Literature essay and yeah get my beauty sleep.

Oh yes I really have to go on a diet now. How sad! Especially since CNY is approaching real soon. Have to control my intake of CNY goodies and fork out an hour or two to exercise. I aim to lose 1kg by March.

Friday's off for us Dunmanians, thanks to the excellent O'level results obtained by the students. Yay. How fun. Anyone heading back to GMPS? ;)

Alright homework time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home