GEMology

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A Miracle happened

Miracles do come true when you are in desperate need of them. One just did, right before my eyes. A couple of hours ago, my internet was having the same problem it had before it was sent for servicing... and then now it's ok... after I have gone to all the troubles to download Internet Explorer 7.0 from my brother's desktop and about to ask him to send me through msn so that I can re-install. Yeah I feel so freaking pissed at first. But still I am so extremely glad that this darling laptop is fine. Yeah super thankful for this miracle... thank you thank you.

I better go start on my homework. I found out that those which have to be handed in tomorrow are mostly undone. Brilliant! I was still happily watching 花样少年少女 on Channel U just now. Currently addicted to the drama series liao. If I have the time I would have watched on youtube. boohoo.

Gonna run. bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home