GEMology

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Chemistry Test tomorrow

I have not done much intensive revision for the chemistry test tomorrow. Surprisingly I am kind of relaxed. But currently a bit pissed off.

Anyway I don't know why some guys like to use vulgarity so much. I don't have too high a tolerance level to hear those insulting words in my ears, though you may not be directing them at me but hello. I am hearing and taking in all the polluted words despite my hard efforts trying to stop my brain from assessing them.

Please lah.

It's not seh. It's disgusting.

Get a life, man.

I so hate vulgarity. I try not to scold them. And yeah I don't wish to hear people especially my friends to use them in daily dialogues. If you're my friend and reading these words, please refrain from using vulgarity unnecessarily. Thank you. I would really appreciate it alot.

I haven't been blogging for quite long. To think my first entry after such a long break is about the above. Thanks alot.

I hope Chemistry test tomorrow won't be too hard. Or at least hope that my brain is able to think cleanly and clearly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home