GEMology

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Stupid SBJ!

heh what a demoralizing day. And this is sooo going to be a demoralizing ranting post. Be prepared. Mass PE today was terrible >< especially the Standing Board Jump (SBJ) part. Out of so many people, practically all can pass it can?! And I am like so poor thing, the first person, the first to 现丑, how irritating. Not that I want to be the first. Jus so happened I am from the first year 5 class and the first person from the class in that SBJ group.

My SBJ is such a disaster these days. I don't know what's wrong with me. I get the jitters whenever I see the calibration on whthe SBJ mat. Just at's wrong man. It's just a few numbers and I am so freaked out by them. Extremely fed up and disappointed with myself lah.

Then we did skipping and some footwork exercises. Seriously I can't make it, other than the skipping part. Leg and eye coordination not good lor. What to do. Think I am getting rather phobic about jumping far. I have no problem jumping tall lah, or at least I think so.

I must really thank those people who gave me tips for SBJ. Thanks loads. Will try to bear them in mind. I need to overcome the phobia sooner or later. No no. Before my Nafa.

It's time like this when I feel really helpless. No motivation, no confidence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home