GEMology

Thursday, April 12, 2007

DHS 27th Sports Meet

whee! I am excited. Tomorrow's our annual Combined Sports Meet. And it's the 27th! My lucky number (: Anyway yeah I am rarely so excited for sports meets, this year's an exception I suppose. It means a break for me, away from those books and lectures :)

I just discovered and recalled the many commitments I have this year. Aw poor time management may just murder me this year. I really really really have to plan my time and use them meaningfully. Every second, every minute... PRECIOUS TIME.

I want to set aside time for my family and friends too... Yep (: I miss my toddler cousin. She's such a cutie! She knows how to call me 'jie jie' already. Aw. But I have the scholarship presentation ceremony on Saturday. Then the rest of Saturday most probably celebration? Ah ha. Can go my grandparents' house for celebration. Then Sunday shall be homework-doing day. And yoga! Have not been attending yoga classes for the past months. Uh oh.

Well well. Tomorrow's gonna be a wonderful day. In fact every day's a good day, just that some days are better than other days =D

Cheers (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home