GEMology

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Happy Good Friday!

These days, it's a blessing to be able to get 7 to 8 hours of sleep every day. Sleeping minimal means fully utilizing your time for school work but hey, there's gonna be lots more missed out during lessons if you snore off. The average number of hours I sleep per day for the past one week or so is around 4. 4 leh! How sad >,<

I am really looking forward to this long weekend break. School's so hectic that I just want to run away. I don't lack the motivation but I just need the break, to have some time to myself. I really appreciate that. I need time for reflection and all.

Blogging has not been much of my everyday life lately. Too busy to blog. Every second is precious. And so happened that blogging takes time. But I am trying my best to blog at JAYYES common blog whenever possible. And so far I top the post-contributor list. Whee. I don't know if I am supposed to disclose the url here but I am not gonna take the risk.

Sometimes I run out of interesting things and events to blog here. I don't know what to blog about. But it's different when you are sharing a blog you see. That's the wonders of it. Aw.

Ah ha. Will be changing my blog template and style rather soon. Ok maybe not much for style. But I hope to revert to being myself. I am trying too hard to meet the expectations of my readers that blogging has become such a chore oh man.

I thought of listing the more-interesting events that happened this week but I realised that I had been so busy that I haven't been keeping track of the activities. Just living each day as it is and rushing for the bed every dawn to catch sleep.

Shall end here. Blog entries should be short and sweet (:

Yeah short and sweet to grant me the convenience of getting my beauty sleep ASAP.

Happy Good Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home