GEMology

Sunday, April 15, 2007

It's Sunday again!

It's another Sunday... time is passing so freakingly fast. Four months have passed aw. I hate it when time passes this fast. I don't even get the chance to admire the beautiful things in life.

Sports day was great. I only sustained slight sunburn on my face. It wasn't as bad as the sports meets the previous years. Went JP for lunch with JYY. Shopped at Popular for materials for my posters and stayed up till 2am to finish them. Very proud of my work hee (: Photos will be posted very soon after I upload them.

The scholarship presentation ceremony yesterday was simple but fun. Enjoyed interacting with the other scholars. There are 10 in all. The next time I see them would be during the training camp in June. Wen Jia and Valentino turned up for the ceremony too. Took photos with them. It's so great to see them again. GOH, Mr Teo Ser Luck gave us some tips on social entrepreneurship. Very friendly and humorous. It's my second time meeting him face-to-face. The first time was at the POH stall at NUS Carnival at Youth Park last year.

Well well today's another homework-doing day. Spent the morning looking for news article for my GP journal. I have tons of other work left. My productivity rate is exceptionally low on weekends. Better work harder, not exactly to the extent of mugging. I want to live a fulfilling life alright =p And I am not cut-out to be a mugger anyway.

Next break will be on Speech Day... no school (: And then comes Labour Day on 1 May. After another month of hard work, comes the June holidays and the long-waited Yunan Trip. Of cos my very special day at the end of May *winks.

Back to my work. Cheers people. Have a merry Sunday!

I believe in fate.
I have always believed in fate.
Despite the tough prank fate played on me two years ago,
I continued to believe in fate.
Though skeptical, I still believe in fate.
Fate is such a beautiful thing.
How it draws strangers together and transforms them to be the best of friends
True, it does commit mistakes, causing hurt and misery (like how it did two years ago)
But it's the test of life, what's life without pain?
It's pain that makes us human.
If not for fate, I would not have met JAYYES.
If not for fate, I would never have become a part of POH.
If not for fate, I would never have seen his true colours.
And it is also fate that makes our friendship last till today.
Fate is both miraculous and monsterous,
As two-sided as a Gemini could be
As angelic as an angel and devilish as a devil
It's just a reflection of reality.
Fate has brought me many miracles in my life.
I would not have been here today if not for fate.
So fate is to be appreciated, though abhored at times.
After all, what would life be like without fate? (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home