GEMology

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Maths Test before Level Camp

My revision for the Maths test tomorrow is progressing... VERY SLOWLY. aw. help. I am so lag for all the graphing topics. In need of a miracle! ah (: But I will still work hard no matter what.

Came online to listen to some music to soothe my mood. Tuned in to the classical radio station on bbcnews.com. Not bad =D

After Maths test comes level camp. I am quite excited, to get away from all the tutorials and notes but there is some fear of the unknown within me. But I am definitely looking forward to the CIP and working with the kids.

The DCCL course at Singapore Association for the Deaf was great. Actually I knew what the course will be about, from Li Wen of cos. Took bus 12 to bugis after that, to get some stuff for level camp. I find it really intimidating to go to bugis all alone all weekends especially. It's like the crowds and all really give me the giddiness. It was the second time I went to bugis alone to get stuff and yeah same feelings experienced. Once I reached there and saw the crowds, the only thing on my mind is to get whatever was on my list then rushed back home, away from the town and all, into the comfort of my home. Yep I have learnt my lesson.

Alright back to my revision. It's not that great to slack with such a conscious mind. waha (: better utilize my brain cells on more constructive stuff like GRAPHING TECHNIQUES I =D

Is this me? I know not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home