GEMology

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

China Studies test tomorrow, full paper. Haven't study yet. HOW?!?!?!

Have been doing CSC stuff for the past hour or so. They are like never-ending. And there're my other projects as well. Yunnan trip will be coming so soon. Then common test week then my Nanjing godsis will be coming to Singapore wheee!

I'm turning 17 in a week or so. But there's no birthday mood leh. JAYYES will not be able to come together as a whole to celebrate with me. It's ok I guess. Shall start looking out for some fun things to do on my birthday and for the time being, I shall spend my last days of sixteen meaningfully and of cos, HAPPILY!

Alright shall start studying for my test tomorrow.

Sandflies are just as irritating as mosquitoes! grr (random rant)

No matter where you are, no matter where I will be, as long as we lift our heads and look up, it's the same sky we are looking at (: <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home