GEMology

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Back from Level Camp

Yoohoo! Back from level camp. Was too tired to blog last night. Level camp was great. Trekking rocks. Tough but fun (: Campfire can be further improved though.

Star-gazing on the last night. Aw wonderful. Saw shooting stars but didn't make any wishes. I didn't have any wishes in mind. And the shooting stars were long gone before you can cross my fingers and make a wish. But the feeling was great. With a blanket of stars over you. Whoa! But the ground made my hair itch the next day. hehe.

The camp was definitely enjoyable, and is a good break from the tough school days. But it's back to reality all over again, back to civilisation too. Actually I don't mind star-gazing every night and living without my laptop and handphone. Life seems alot simplier this way, and happier too(:

To live is to be happy, I have always believed so.

Hmm went for DCCL course just now. Received the certificate and gained a whole lot of ideas for my CIP project. whee wonderful.

Ohya! I caught Spiderman 3 with Li Wen the day before we left for Bintan. It rocks totally. Yeah. It's two hours and twenty minutes long but I didn't fall asleep at all! This is the first superhero movie which I truly enjoyed I must say. Superman Begins made me fall asleep. Batman Returns made me blur. Spiderman 3 made me happy =D The incorporation of the various themes in life. whoa. Meaningful and action-packed. I love it! Go watch it and I can tell you about my genius analysis. muhaha =p

Alright better get back to doing work. I haven't really started. Was busy doing the blogskin. Think it looks great. Stars (: The heavenly bodies which I always try to spot in Singapore. It's so rare locally that I find it abit unrealistic when the starry sky in Bintan laid over me. Miraculous. Yeah miracles do happen. One just did (: and more will come. I like stars that blink especially. They just make me feel so... happy.

And yay it's Mother's Day tomorrow. Gonna spend the day out with my mommy. Oh yeah gonna remember to sms my godmom in Nanjing too. hee.

Cheers. To live is to be happy. I can't emphasize enough :)

To Wen Jian and all those who are feeling sad/ in a terrible mood, CHEER UP! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home