GEMology

Friday, May 18, 2007

Passion VS Responsibility

It's a struggle betwween passion and responsibility. It's the passion which has led to the attainment of the responsibility. Sometimes the responsibility gets so overwhelming that my passion seems bleak. Lost, demoralized, helpless.

Passion v.s. Responsibility

And too big a responsibility makes passion a burden... what's next?

It's getting hard for me to give a genuine smile from my heart these days. Too many problems, too many worries sank in. It's tough. Really.

I've changed. Or rather things have changed. The situation, the people, my mindset, my feelings, my perception and my confidence level. I was more cheerful last year, took things in my stride and did things in my pace.

This year, I started to take things more seriously. I pushed myself too hard. I took up too many responsibilities. I was too ambitious. And I get stressed too easily, leading to a poor attitude and a sad social life. I don't know if it's too late to do anything to save the situation, to save my life and be happy once again.

I don't know.

One thing for sure, I won't give up now. Not yet. Why admit defeat so easily?

And I have this to motivate and remind me to smile more often:



My wrists have been giving me problems these days too. Two wrists one wrist guard. What can I do... The sandflies' stings on my legs are turning out very terribly. Conclusion: I have weak wrists and ugly legs. Hence two more reasons why smiling is so hard these days.

To all out there:

BE HAPPY!

Learn to take things easy

so that you won't end up like me.

1 Comments:

  • At July 13, 2010 at 1:34 AM , Blogger VT said...

    was googling responsibility vs passion.. and got here. totally loved your post.. felt like I was writing it myself :)

    i agree... passion is difficult. Sometimes I feel that my fierce passion and energy that I pour into my dreams makes me shun my responsibilities. It makes me appear selfish, stubborn.

    Still.. we should pursue our passions fearlessly because that is our responsibility. That is our love for life... god.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home