GEMology

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Being happy is not easy

Being happy is not easy. Especially when the salt water flushed you all the way down to the bottom so quickly that you can't even see where the shore of happiness lies.

The tears welled up in your eyes so quickly that you can't even see the stars in the sky.

And all you want to do is just sit down, vent your frustrations and cry.

Yeah being happy is indeed not easy. Despite that it has been my ultimate goal in life all this while, there are times and moments like those of today that really put me down and left me with no place to experience the warmth of the earth.

It is that sad. I didn't know what to do. And when helplessness took over, I just treated silence as a solution. Without talking, no one can find fault with what I say. Without talking, I won't offend anyone, anything then feel guilty afterwards.

But the bad thing is that without talking, no one will know how I feel. It makes no point anyway. They may not even want to know. Neither would they understand even if they know.

The complexity of this world and the people living in it, including myself, really puzzles me.

And I finally got tired and all weary. Perhaps it's time for a break. Perhaps. Perhaps. Perhaps.

Can Doraemon give me some happiness pills so that I can be happy all over again? Or grant me a time machine to turn back time...

I just want to be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home