GEMology

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Break from Chem

I just had an hour plus of break. Playing games on... neopets.com! Wahaha. Reliving my childhood all over again. It may sound childish lah but well it's an avenue of stress relief for me ^^ Wahaha and I am all happy and not-sostressed anymore (:

But boohoo to a waste of precious time. Hmm I believe I can study better with a cheery mood! =D

There's Chemistry test tomorrow. This long weekend's pretty slacky for me lah. Friday was shopping day ;) Saturday was attempting-to-study-but-not-successful and dad's birthday celebration day ^^

And today is another working-hard day but there were some results. Though I believe I could have done better.

Cheers I guess it's back to work.

Good Luck to all Chemistry students for the test tomorrow!

And whee countdown to Shu Min's birthday: 3 more days (: (: (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home