GEMology

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Movies!

I SO WANT TO HEAD DOWN TO THE CINEMA FOR A MOVIE NOW!

Currently there's not many entertaining movies... but I thought 200 Pounds Beauty's pretty interesting. Waha! I want to watch it! The only problem is that it is in Korean and I can't really relate to Korean movies, in fact both my twin and I are immune to Korean movies I think.

Cos' that time we went to watch The Season for Love or something. It's supposed to be touching. But well we didn't shed any tear while the people sitting in the row behind us were weeping like there's no tomorrow. Oh well. Perhaps I wasn't paying much attention to the movie. Waha ;)

200 Pounds Beauty is a comedy so it shouldn't be that bad I suppose. I can't possibly leave the cinema crying while everyone's laughing right?

I watched Mr Bean's Holiday with my mom and brother a few weeks ago. I think it's pretty funny... but I saw the philosophical side of it, for the first time. I think that the movie is a mockery of human nature lol. Studying language arts has really made a difference to my appreciation of films. teeheehee.

Hmm there's a movie marathon in school on 30 April but nah I am not going. Although when I heard of it for the first time I got all excited. The last time I watched a movie marathon was at Yuhan's house. We managed to chiong only two movies. But two of the really good movies I have ever watched, Daisy and Helen, the Baby Fox. Yeah Daisy made me cry. oh man how embarrassing. I remembered Eileen grinning away when tears rolled down my face lah. LOL.

Daisy in the movie means hidden love. To think it's my birthday flower too. Does it mean I have to hide my love this life? bleah I hope not. That's gonna be like so miserable. I would prefer to take it as a symbol of purity =D

Let see... which is my favourite movie? It's kinda hard to just pick out one of my favourite. I could actually list out quite a few lor. ok let's put it this way:

Most philosophical movie ever watched: Pan's Labyrinth

Most romantic movie ever watched: Lake House (most likely...)

Most exciting movie ever watched: Deathnote (1&2) !! (:

Most touching movie ever watched: World Trade Centre

Best animated movie watched: The Incredibles!

Most amazing movie ever watched: Night at the Museum

Most 'bloody' movie ever watched: Curse of the Golden Flower

One of my favourite movies: Rob-B-Hood (: (:

First movie I fell asleep while watching: The Banquet :S

I can't really remember all the movies I watched before but those I have listed are those I can remember at this point of time.

And yeah every movie-watching experience is an enjoyable, fresh experience. It's also valuable time spent together with my beloved friends. There are quite a few regular movie companions bah. So far I haven't break my record of not watching any movie alone before. Partly because my mom doesn't allow, she says it's too dangerous, ohwell. It's also because I don't have the drive to watch movie alone, I mean it's not fun.

The joy and pleasure of watching movie is to have someone to laugh with you at the funny parts, cry with you at the sad parts (for girls) and having something to talk about at the end of the movie, be it compliment or criticism. Don't you think so?

Yes i so want to watch movie now (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home