GEMology

Friday, April 20, 2007

Tough Day

It's been a tough day for me. Nothing went right. Everything went wrong.

I was 'neglected' during Literature lesson.
I felt sleepy during GP lesson (for the first time in four months).
My topic sentences for literature essay were NO-good. (practically repeated and nonsensical)
I was late for Maths lecture cos' Mdm Nora was going through the topic sentences with me.
Chemistry SPA was disastrous. I really dare not have too high hopes.
I kept dropping things during CSC/ Yunnan Trip training. Boo.

I suppose that's alot of not-good events. At least it's over.

And what I got as a consolation at the end of the day was a going-home-train-journey with Shu Min, Yun Yin and Yi Ling plus Nicole. Yeah it's enough to make up for my tough day in school.

Alright it has been a tough day but not a not-good day. I am thankful for today, for everything that had happened and for everyone who had been there for me. And of cos I am so very glad that I survived it and am able to be relaxing in the comfort of my home now (:

I almost cried. I had the urge to. I never felt that depressed before. I felt like my whole world had toppled over. Helplessness swallowed me whole. But no tears fell, phew. Be strong girl :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home