GEMology

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Time flies

Time flies. Today's Wednesday already and tomorrow's friday. Whoa. time's like passing in the speed of the light. And I don't like it. Seems like I am missing out on the pleasure of appreciating small things in life.

Slept for 1 hour instead of 20 minutes just now. After a cereal drink I am all energised! And I have completed my PI, left with the acknowledgements.

But sad to say, I am still left with:

1. Testimonial
2. Maths Tut.
3. Chem Tut.
4. CSC News Record Book

Yep for I am so looking forward to friday and next week. Not because of the tests lah, I am not a test-maniac, in fact I am quite reluctant to mug >< But because Shu Min and Yunyin's birthdays on next Wed and Fri respectively. How exciting (:

There may be YFC event this Sat too. Equally excited.

Yep life's not that bad after all I guess (:

As long as you are optimistic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home