GEMology

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Stomach Flu and Fever

Didn't go to school today. It was quite hard deciding not to go school, especially since I will be missing out tons of tutorials today... like the Maths make-up tutorial which is more or less going to make a difference in my Maths test next week. Yeah but I still didn't go.

My fever was at an all high 38.3 degree celsius when I reached home last night. Drank a few mouthfuls of soup for dinner, took medication then slept through the night till this morning when my stomach still felt funny.

38.6 degree celsius in the noon. Went to see doctor at around late noon. Diagnosed stomach flu and prescribed some carbon compound for it and gave me two days MC. But I will be going to school tomorrow. Not to forget YY's birthday party after school.

I managed to complete the tutorial on Chemical Equilibria. I better get started on Maths. It's really hard concentrating with a weird stomach or rather intestines. The doc said that the germs had spread to the intestines. Oh gosh.

Anyway thanks to all those who told me to take care after learning that I am sick. Thanks lots. Your words make me feel motivated to get well soon. haha!

Whee I can't believe how much I miss school and spending time fooling around with JAYYES. And yay! Looking forward to school tomorrow (:

CYA ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home