GEMology

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Civil Services Talk at Orchard Hotel

Yesterday has been a fruitful day. Managed to finish the storyboard for CPA with Shue Ling the morning then we had our lunch at Food Republic at Wisma Atria. The roti prata and teh tarik rock! Haven't eaten roti prata for years already. Serious. Cos my mom says it's fattening and I should not eat it. Bleah.

Went to meet the others at Orchard Stn. Whoa alot of DHS people. Then we walked to Orchard Hotel. Met Wen Jian and other guys from DHS and the guy and girl from VJC whom I met at MILK run. Then Yi Ling and I went to the MOE and MCYS booths, then to one of the rooms for the MOE talk. So we went from one talk to another over the next few hours. And left at about 6pm.

Went to Taka to grab some snacks. Bought tako pachi/sausage and cheese. Tasted great. But the attitudes of the personnel at the stall really have to improve. It was not a pleasant experience though it was just a few minutes.

Spent the whole morning updating the CIP records for my class. Finally it's completed. Now I should get started on my work, but starting to feel hungry. Aw my brother doesn't want to accompany me to PP. I need to get Othello novel... No idea why I don't feel like going out alone today. hee.

缘分真爱开玩笑; 它开的玩笑却一点都不好笑.

但我为何一次又一次地相信缘分呢?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home