GEMology

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Painting for Rainbow Connection

Just finished painting my contribution to Rainbow Connection. Extremely tired now. My painting skills' really horrible now. I have problems mixing the colours to get the ideal one. Tho I get the shade of green which I love to bits, the mixing for orange colour was terrible. An intended bright orange turned out a dull one but I have no choice but to make do with it, otherwise I will never finish painting. And I have not painted for a very long time! Evidence being that the acrylic paint tubes have started drying up and look disgusting.

Shue Ling will be coming over to my house tomorrow morning to work on our CPA project presentation before going down to Orchard for the PSC talk. I hope I can get some homework done since I have programmes on Sunday too. Oh yah, just remember I could not go for yoga tomorrow. Aw have not attended yoga lessons for about two weeks.

Having a blocked nose now, how irritating. Had interclass today after school, played for one of the girls' soccer match. I can't play soccer at all. Most likely cos' I am phobic of physical contact during ball games. And I seriously do have a fear of soccer ball, volleyball, netball etc. Nicole can tell after she watched me play a game of netball.

I can walk normally now, not limping anymore. But my ankle is still quite swollen. It's pretty obvious, upon comparison with the other ankle. Still can't decide if I am going to visit to a Chinese physician. Shall see how bad my ankle gets first. Who knows, it may heal in no time and I can save the money ^^

Time to go to bed. Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home