GEMology

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Year 5 Interclass

I won't say today's been a bad day for me. But some unexpected things did happen. I spoke too loud during CSC lessons today and apparently I said the wrong thing! That's really bad. haha! I almost got bashed by my classmates =S The irony is that I seldom speak up in class and once I did, I actually said the wrong thing. waha!

Hm I did not feel sleepy during lessons today. good good. I managed to sleep earlier last night at 12am. Tonight may be quite hard to have an early night. Because our interclass ended at like 7pm, reached home at 8pm and till now, I am blogging and have not started on any work yet! Gna start work at ten.

I think I sprained my ankle. It looks as swollen as how it did when I fell in Nanjing. The injury is back to haunt me. It's pretty bad that I sprained it during interclass lah. I didn't quite care cos more excited about participating. Yah first time in my life participating in interclass (: Quite fun but netball's a complicated ball game, not easy too. I still prefer basketball. Bruised my knee too. My right arm ached too. What to say? Simply injury-prone.

I am still left with two CSC essay assignments (one close to completion), three GP podcast journal entries and of cos CIP matters. Alright. I shall go get started doing my work. But I am feeling tired. I should start exercising more and not let my clumsiness overtake me. It's getting pretty bad, really. Injuries everywhere. Plus my legs are already ugly ><

Tomorrow's gna be a better day. MUCH much better and less injury-prone day.

Cheers (:

Hope Shu Min's jaws get better. Take care, girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home