GEMology

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Maths Paper returned

Felt extremely tired this morning that I actually slept throughout the bus journey to school. This seldom happens, unless I am really drained out. Mrs Chan returned us our Maths Common Test paper today. My marks can be considered to be average I guess. Quite a few careless mistakes though. Considering the amount of time and efforts I had put into Maths revision, I think my marks is fairly reasonable.

Tomorrow's Friday. Finally! Then comes the weekend. My weekend's filled with programmes already but still I am still looking forward to it. Not that I hate school lah, school's pretty fine. Just that weekends are just different, different experiences.

I shall go and have my beauty sleep now. Hooray. I am able to sleep one hour earlier than yesterday. Great achievement!

缘分到底可信吗?
缘分让人又期待又恐惧.
我决定了,
不再对它有任何期望.
就让缘分带给我意想不到的惊喜吧 (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home