GEMology

Monday, July 9, 2007

I love the library!

Nature has herself appointed that nothing great is to be accomplished quickly, and has ordained that difficulty should precede every work of excellence.
- Quintilian, eminent Roman teacher of speech

How true. Bear this quote in mind should you face any difficulties, be it in your studies, work or life.

I stayed online longer than I intended to. Shall go offline right after I finish editing the documentations for Rainbow Connection's flag days. Really trying to help as much as I can.

Gna get back my Chemistry common test tmr. Aw. I hope I don't score too badly.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am starting to love books and the libraries! But I have one bad habit. I love to borrow/ buy books but I can never finish reading them before the due dates or before more books pile in. Yah. I am quite determined to read more!

To Ning Li, Melinda, Yuan Lin, Pei Yu and Francesca: Good job for today's presentation! Thank you for your efforts and time (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home