GEMology

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

2nd Bowling Lesson

Yoohoo. Went to Mt. Faber's SAFRA for bowling lessons just now. Today was fun! But my no-gutterball aim has not been achieved. Learnt the four and five-step footwork plus some releasing techniques. Yeah! Ultimate fun-ness. whee. Bowling is just so fun (:

Shu Min gave JAYYE disneypooh lollipops today. I got a 'pooh'. Really cute. Feels really tempted to open the wrapper and taste the candy... but SM said it's supposed to be an 'eye candy'. To be admired and not eaten. Hmm. Interesting. Let's see how long I can contain my temptation then. Yun Yin and Jue Hui received a 'piglet' each. Eileen received an 'eeyore', which looked depressed. 'Tigger' symbolises SM, and it's her favourite colour too. Yay! I took photos, shall upload them to our common blog soon.

My morning started off wrong, making me feel very angry. I woke up 4am this morning to work on my EoM and was about to print the document at 6am when my printer refused to work. Yes. It hanged or whatsoever, it just wouldn't print! I was so flared up, I spent so long trying again and again that I almost missed my bus (My dad's on standby to drive me to school lah ;) ). Grr.

But I felt happier after listening to Fish's songs on the bus, like 暖暖, 小手拉大手 etc etc. Seeing my friends in school made me even happier. And SM's lollipop gift really made my day all smiley and bright. Friends can do wonders, I believe so. Thank you, my friends.

There's chemistry test tomorrow and I find chemical bonding really hard to undestand. But I shall try to think positively. Afterall, it's all in the mind. If I think that the topic is hard to grasp then I will never get it right. I shall just try my best and leave everything else to tomorrow.

My schedule for the rest of the week is so packed! Othello play on Friday, excited. C.A.N Distribute on Saturday. And urm perhaps yoga on Sunday?

Good news! My Nanjing godsis will be coming over in August! Hooray! Cheers!

Alright, it's time to mug! Good luck everyone! 加油!

Life is like a box of chocolate; you'll never know what surprises it has for you!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home