GEMology

Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday the 13th

Today's Friday the 13th. Black friday, some may say. But for me, today's been an excellent day! I have never been so attentive in class. I was cheerful, happy and optimistic. Yeah and my communication skills were great!

Had a wonderful chat with Mr Lee and Yi Ling in the canteen after Yunnan trip training. Then had another wonderful chat with Yi Ling on the train. Really, it's been a great day. I was enjoying myself every second. Just that my eyes were really dry and tired, due to a late night yesterday. Stayed up to prepare the indemnity forms for Project C.A.N and the briefing today.

And the feeling of having done your tutorial rocks too (: It's been a long time since I prepare for my tutorials haha!

Mdm Nora did not return us our test paper today. If she had done so, perhaps it wouldn't have been that great a day already. Yah, but I am still anxious to know if I have managed to score a passing grade.

Aw I am tired. Shall sleep early. I seldom have the chance to do so. Gna wake up early for yoga class tomorrow. whee!

Tomorrow shall be an even better day! -cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home