GEMology

Monday, July 23, 2007

Happy Day

我想说 其实你很好 你自己却不知道
真心的对我好 不要求回报...
lalala...

This song has been stuck in my mind for the whole of today. Singing and singing, humming and humming. LOL my high-ness did scare a few people but at least I made them smile (: cheers!

Starting on my EOM only now. I've been procrastinating to do it, reason being 'I don't know how to do.' Sounds dumb but yeah, it's an excuse. I have to start on it anyway and hand it in tomorrow. Fortunately it's only draft 1 ^^

Chemistry test on Wednesday. The ionic equilibrium practice Mdm Koh gave is such a killer. I attempted all the questions, with quite a few blank. Gonna study Chemical Bonding soon.

wheee bowling tomorrow! Excited. Lane 1 rocks! Shall aim for no-gutterball tomorrow!

For now, it's EOM... to be completed =)

To live is such a blessing. That's the reason for us to all be happy (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home